So I tried some googling around to some solutions and found some plugins or URL updates that did not pan out. So…after a little more digging I came across a link that spoke of a free tool that let’s you pull all your rows out of data with no limitations for your GA accounts. Turns out it’s true!
- Download the software at the following URL: http://www.analyticsedge.com/simply-free/
- You’ll need to first add an account to get started, select “Accounts”
- Name the account that you want to use going forward (you can have more than 1)
- Sign in with your google analytics account
- Once signed in you’ll see your account information
- To get started with a report return back to Free Google Analytics >> Analytics Reporting
- The default wizard should load up. We’ll get started on pulling a report now!
- Select the section of Google Analytics you want to report off of:
- Select the view from Google Analytics you wish to pull data from:
- Select which fields you want to see in the report:
- Select the date range to which you want to pull data from:
- Once the report has completed you should see data from your analytics!
Hope this helps.
Other helpful links: